If you are a proud owner of Trekz Titanium or Trekz Titanium Mini, then you probably already know that it comes with a multipoint pairing feature - a fun little perk previous models didn’t have.
Multipoint pairing allows you to be connected to two devices at the same time. While you won’t receive input from both devices at the same time, you’ll be able to seamlessly transition from one device to the other. So if you’re listening to music on your laptop, and your cell phone rings, all you’ll have to do is click a button to answer the call.
If you’ve already connected your headphones to a device, you’ll want to manually reset the headphones and clear/forget the headphones from your device before you get started.
Ready to try it out? Okay!
1) Start with your headphones turned off.
2) Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power/volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Trekz Titanium!” and then “pairing” and then the LED light will flash red and blue.
3) Press and hold the multifunction button and power/volume+ button at the same time for 2-3 seconds. Audrey will say "Multipoint Enabled."
4) In your first device’s Bluetooth settings, select the Trekz Titanium. Audrey will say "Connected."
5) Turn your headphones off.
6) Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power/volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Trekz Titanium!” and then “pairing” and then the LED light will flash red and blue.
7) In your second device’s Bluetooth settings, select the Trekz Titanium. Audrey will say "Connected" or “Device 2 Connected.”
8) Turn your headphones off.
That completes the multipoint pairing process! Your headphones should now be connected to two of your devices simultaneously the next time you turn them on.
Are you more of a visual learner? Check out our YouTube video on how to enable multipoint pairing here!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team by calling 1-888-565-2230, or emailing email@example.com.